Seedbed and climatic conditions
• Apply Avadex Excel 15G to well prepared, moist seedbeds.
• When applied to the soil surface, Avadex Excel 15G needs some moisture to be activated.
• Very cloddy seedbeds should be avoided.
• Loose, puffy seedbeds should be consolidated prior to drilling.
• Where weather conditions are favourable at drilling and during early crop establishment, wild-oats can germinate rapidly and grow beyond the susceptible growth stage. Where this might occur, Avadex Excel 15G should be applied within 5 days of drilling but pre-em of the crop and weed.
• Avadex Excel 15G may be safely applied during frost, light snow or rain providing the deflector/spreader plates of the applicator can be cleaned.
Avadex Excel 15G may be used on soils containing less than 10% organic matter.
• Do not sow oat or grass crops within a year after treating with Avadex Excel 15G.
• Do not undersow grass species in crops that have been treated
• It is safe to undersow with Clover and other legumes.
• Loose, puffy seedbeds must be consolidated before drilling.
• Wheat seed should lie well below the treated soil layer – observe label-recommended drilling depth at all times – 4cm for wheat.
• For best results application machinery should be operated at appropriate speeds as defined in individual manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Weeds emerged at the time of application will not be controlled.
• Do not apply to very cloddy seedbeds.
• Do not use on soils with more than 10% organic matter.
• Do not apply in strong winds as this will disrupt the even placement of the granule.
• Do not use Avadex Excel 15G on shallow-drilled crops.
• Do not undersow grass species in crops that have been treated with Avadex Excel 15G.
• Do not sow oat or grass crops within one year of treating with Avadex Excel 15G.
• Do not reduce rates at any time.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE